Monday 7 July 2014

Weekly Recap And Blog Feature

Last week was a blur, albeit an exciting one. As everyone knows, Call From The Grave, my first short story, was published and released. You can purchase it now from the Mocha Memoirs site or directly from Amazon. I've gotten a lot of good praise from it from people I know, but I would love outside opinions!

So with all that and the tumultuous writers block I was trapped in, I didn't get to anything on my list. However, I did manage to overcome my writers block for Blood Moon 4 (it's sooooo much better now!), worked on the basic plot for Blood Moon 5, and came up with some random ideas for another vampire story I'm planning in the future. This is what I was supposed to do:

• Look at how to self-publish on all the sites I want to sell Needfire and future work
Needfire edits (I think I'll be hiring another editor)
• Complete Blood Moon 4 write, edit, and send for review (restarted and about halfway written now)
• Continue Cursed: Damnation's Door

I'm going to keep my goals the same and intend to get to them this week, especially the first one. I've been meaning to do it for a long time, and with August coming up, now is better than last minute. This week I have a lot to accomplish, and not much time to do so, but this is what I want to get done:

• Look at how to self-publish on all the sites I want to sell Needfire and future work
Needfire edits (I've hired another editor)
• Complete Blood Moon 4 write, edit, and send for review (restarted and about halfway written now)
• Complete my steampunk short story
• Continue Cursed: Damnation's Door

My biggest goal is to complete the two short stories I'm working on now. The sooner those are done, the sooner I can move onto bigger projects that keep nagging at me. 

In other random news, I was featured in the blog of a photographer I worked with in the past, John Meadows. He left so great praise for Call From The Grave, so check it out if you're so inclined. Remember that I also did a guest post for the Mocha Memoirs blog where I talked more about my short story and how I worked on it. July has been pretty great so far, and I'm really looking forward to the rest of the month and the challenges it will bring.

Cheers!

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment