Monday 19 May 2014

Weekly Recap

Most of last week, I was writing and submitting short stories, so those aren't one this list, but here's what I completed:

Cursed: Dark Divinity edit completion
• Start Cursed: Damnation's Door
• Edit Needfire and prep it for release
• Plot line for Blood Moon 3

And here's what I want to try and get done:

• Finish the short story I'm working on and submit it
• Edit Needfire and prep it for release (also, try splitting it up to put it on Authonomy for final review)
• Plot line for Blood Moon 3

These posts are going to become more of a challenge now that I'm working full time (not that I'm gonna complain about that), but I'm determined to keep on them. I especially want to get back onto Needfire so I can aim for an August release, which means I'll be getting an education on self-publishing on my days off. Lucky me!

Hope everyone has a great week! :D

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment