Monday 5 May 2014

Weekly Recap

Well, I got the simple stuff done. Honestly, I didn't get as much completed as I wanted to because I was wrapped up in writing the prequel short for the Areios Brothers, which will be called Cold Trail. I've only got one chapter left to go and then I can edit it, and then it will be on to other projects. Here's what I managed to finish.

• Complete first mini blog short story and send it out for review
• Plan/think more on Eternity Blood and get it ready to go
Needfire edits
Cursed: Dark Divinity edits
Cursed: Damnation's Door start
• Post Cursed: Demon's Daughter chapter 7
• Post Hollow Hill chapters 10 & 11


I'll be taking Eternity Blood and Needfire off the list since I'm not paying as much attention to them as I originally wanted to. I know, I'm awful. I'm not forgetting them (I have another To-Do List on my phone), just putting them aside for now. This is what I'm going to try and get done this week:

• Finish Cold Trail
• Start a good vs bad twin flash story for a competition I want to enter
Cursed: Dark Divinity and Cold Trail edits
• Start Cursed: Damnation's Door


I have a bit of a sporadic mind, and sometimes it's hard for me to focus on one project for more than a couple days. I'm trying to get better with that, and hopefully this week I'll improve on it. For now, cheers!


Amy

1 comment:

  1. Are you tired of being human, having talented brain turning to a vampire in a good posture in ten minutes, Do you want to have power and influence over others, To be charming and desirable, To have wealth, health, without delaying in a good human posture and becoming an immortal? If yes, these your chance. It's a world of vampire where life get easier,We have made so many persons vampires and have turned them rich, You will assured long life and prosperity, You shall be made to be very sensitive to mental alertness, Stronger and also very fast, You will not be restricted to walking at night only even at the very middle of broad day light you will be made to walk, This is an opportunity to have the human vampire virus to perform in a good posture. If you are interested contact us on Vampirelord7878@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete