Thursday 29 May 2014

Stranger Than Fiction

Wow, I totally forgot it was Thursday! Time sure flies! I hadn't even planned what I was going to write for the blog, and next week I intend to be way more prepared. There will be a lot of story/chapter posts coming up in the next couple days, including the second story of my blog series, Blood Moon. I'm currently working on the third story in the series, and so far it's going really well. Here's what I've been listening to in the mean time:

1. Fake It - Seether
2. Absent Elements - Finger Eleven
3. In The End I Feel Alive - Lacuna Coil
4. Hands Of The Ripper - Wednesday 13
5. Nylon 6/6 - Stone Sour
6. Eyes Of The Insane - Slayer
7. An Ocean Between Us - As I Lay Dying
8. Mia - Chevelle
9. Made Of Stone (Renholder Remix) - Evanescence
10. Black - Trivium
11. (SIC) - Slipknot
12. Ultra Mega - Powerman 5000
13. Try Honesty - Billy Talent
14. Stranger Than Fiction - Five Finger Death Punch
15. Water - Breaking Benjamin
16. Crossroads - Avenged Sevenfold
17. You're Insane - Escape The Fate
18. Zombies Ate Her Brain - The Creepshow


There are a lot of things to love about Stranger Than Fiction by Five Finger Death Punch. It has a great tune, has a nice deep sound, and the lyrics are perfect for a character trapped between who they are and who they want to be. At the moment, this song reminds me of Alec, an upcoming character in Blood Moon. Without spoiling anything, I'll just say that he's had it rough the last few years, and now he has to deal with the consequences.

So just a reminder, the following will be up by the end of May/beginning of June:

• The next chapters of Hollow Hill and Cursed: Demon's Daughter
• The second story in the Blood Moon series

I'll also have some updates on edits that I'll be doing, and hopefully will hear some replies about short stories that I submitted over the last month or so. Yeah, things are getting crazy in this new career of mine, but I like the way it's going so far!

Cheers!

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment