Monday 7 April 2014

Weekly Recap

Last week was suuuuuper busy with moving back, hanging out, a huge birthday/welcome back party, two showings of Captain America: Winter Soldier, and Game of Thrones parties. Still, I managed to get some work done:

• New Cursed: Dark Divinity storyline
Shallow Water edits/new scenes
• Restart Cursed: Dark Divinity
• Keep working on Eternity Blood
• Start job hunting
• Turn 25 years old


This week, things should slow down a lot more. I still have a couple outings and errands, but other than that I'm going to focus on writing again. Here's what I'm hoping to get done.

• New Cursed: Dark Divinity storyline
Shallow Water edits/new scenes
• Restart Cursed: Dark Divinity
• Keep working on Eternity Blood

I finished another short story for a villain anthology that wasn't accepted but I really enjoyed writing it. Being the bad guy is fun sometimes. So, I decided to clean it up and post it for review. Once it gets back, I might turn it into a mini blog series. Kind of like what I did for the 500 Word Challenges, only it would be every week or two. As soon as I hear back from the review, I'll let you know!

Well, that's all my updates for now. Spring is more or less on the way, so I hope everyone is starting to enjoy the weather! Cheers!

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment