Thursday 3 April 2014

Everlong

It's been a while since I've done a music post. So here's some of the tunes I've been listening to lately while I write and edit...

1. A.I. - My City, My Secret
2. Chrome Nation - Wayne Static
3. Everlong - Foo Fighters
4. Pocketful Of Dreams - Billy Talent
5. Let Me Break - Emigrate
6. Smile Pretty For The Devil - Children Of Bodom
7. Viva La Vida - Coldplay
8. Face To Face - Sevendust
9. Your God - Stone Sour
10. Wake (The End Is Nigh) - Trivium
11. 40 Days - Blessthefall
12. Hold On - All That Remains
13. SuperChrist - Smashing Pumpkins
14. Out To Get You - Bloodsimple
15. Zwitter - Rammstein
16. Pearl Hart - Volbeat
17. Natural Born Chaos - Soilwork
18. Sacred Lie - Disturbed


Who doesn't love the Foo Fighters? Everlong is a beautiful love song that helps me when I'm thinking about writing love/romance scenes. It's hard not to feel romantic and dreamy when you hear this tune, and it's not hard to understand how it's one of the most well known songs in the world. I've played it a few times while writing Eternity Blood and some future scenes with Derek and Selena in the Areios Brothers series. I know you've already heard this song a million times, but what's one more time? Good things never get old.

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment