Monday 24 March 2014

Weekly Recap

I got way more done in Cuba than I intended, even more than I posted on this list. This is what I got done in the last two weeks:

Cursed: Dark Divinity story line options
Elemental Army story line revise/edit/complete
• Begin story lines for two new series (Iron Angel, a dystopian sci-fi fantasy series with mutants and super-powered humans, and Abducted, my first alien/sci-fi series)
• Finish the story lines for the Areios Brothers

Read as many books as I can (this was hard since I dropped my Kobo in the water... Sigh... But I got two of them done!)
Take lots of photos of beaches, sand, food, and drink
• Get a good tan!


Now that I'm home and slowly getting back on track, here are my goals for this week:

• Finish Eternity Blood storyline
• Extend and edit Eternity Blood
Cursed 2 & 3 storylines
Cursed: Demon's Daughter chapter 6 edit
Hollow Hill chapters 8 & 9 edit as well as other edits
Shallow Water edits
• Restart Cursed: Dark Divinity (if I can find time)

That's a lot of editing that I'm setting myself up for, but I want to get back into the Cursed series now that my best friend helped me finally get past the writers block for it. I won't give anything away obviously, but let's just say that things are gonna get crazy for Constance and Dro.

This week I have to send most of my stuff back to Edmonton for my move, but I do want to get more of Eternity Blood finished now that I'm extending it to a full length novel. Long story short, I was editing away and started adding more scenes... and more scenes... and more scenes, until I realized I was having too much fun with my characters. So I'm giving them more adventures, going into more detail, and making it a lot more intense. Hopefully, I'll have both Eternity Blood and Needfire ready to self-publish by this summer.

With all of that in mind, I guess now would be a good time to get to work! Cheers!

Amy

1 comment:

  1. Are you tired of being human, having talented brain turning to a vampire in a good posture in ten minutes, Do you want to have power and influence over others, To be charming and desirable, To have wealth, health, without delaying in a good human posture and becoming an immortal? If yes, these your chance. It's a world of vampire where life get easier,We have made so many persons vampires and have turned them rich, You will assured long life and prosperity, You shall be made to be very sensitive to mental alertness, Stronger and also very fast, You will not be restricted to walking at night only even at the very middle of broad day light you will be made to walk, This is an opportunity to have the human vampire virus to perform in a good posture. If you are interested contact us on Vampirelord7878@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete