Monday 17 February 2014

Weekly Recap

Okay, okay, I know, I didn't get as much done as I wanted to this weekend. I mean, I got another short story completed and submitted, but I didn't do any as much editing. Here's what I got done:

Continue February anthologies and edit/send at least one more
• Edit Shallow Water
• Edit through and extend Needfire and Eternity Blood
• Continue the story lines for the Areios Brothers
• Finalize the storyline for Elemental Army (this has been here for a while and it's bugging me)

So with that in mind, here's what I intend to get done this week:

• Finish last February anthology and send it in
• Edit Shallow Water
• Edit through and extend Needfire and Eternity Blood
• Continue the story lines for the Areios Brothers
• Finalize the storyline for Elemental Army (so close to being done!)

Basically, this week is all editing. Wish me luck!

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment