Monday 10 February 2014

Weekly Recap

I know it doesn't look like it, but this week has actually been very productive. I wrote and edited a lot of this month's short stories, even sent one out to the intended publisher today. I caught up on almost all of my read-swaps and completed another two storylines for the Areios Brothers series. Work will continue to be slow so I should be able to get the rest of them done over the next couple weeks. Here's what I got done last week:

Begin February anthologies
• Edit Shallow Water 
• Post chapters 5 & 6 of Hollow Hill and chapter 5 of Cursed: Demon's Daughter for review
• Edit through and extend Needfire and Eternity Blood (Got to Eternity Blood, but not Needfire)
• Continue the story lines for the Areios Brothers
• Finalize the storyline for Elemental Army

There's some real life stuff I need to do this week– printing out forms, making phone calls, Mom's birthday, packing, working, dentist– but there will still be lots of time for writing. This week my goals are:

Continue February anthologies and edit/send at least one more
• Edit Shallow Water
• Edit through and extend Needfire and Eternity Blood
• Continue the story lines for the Areios Brothers
• Finalize the storyline for Elemental Army (this has been here for a while and it's bugging me)

So that's what's coming up for me! I hope everyone has a terrific week! :)

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment