Monday 3 February 2014

Weekly Recap

It was easy to get most of my goals done for this week. I'm very happy I managed to finish Shallow Water. I was short on my final word goal, but that's what editing is for, right?

• Send Cursed: Demon's Daughter and Hollow Hill out to more agents and publishers
• Finish the first rough draft of Areios Brothers 2: Shallow Water

• Finalize the storyline for Elemental Army

This week my goals are:

Begin February anthologies
• Edit Shallow Water 
• Post chapters 5 & 6 of Hollow Hill and chapter 5 of Cursed: Demon's Daughter for review
• Edit through and extend Needfire and Eternity Blood, the two shorts I might self-publish
• Continue the story lines for the Areios Brothers
• Finalize the storyline for Elemental Army

Lots to do this week, and my hours have increased, but I think I can at least start some of these. Wish me luck! :)

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment