Monday 20 January 2014

Weekly Recap

Well, it's been an interesting week. I'm suffering writers block for Cursed: Dark Divinity so I'm taking a break from it for a little while. In the mean time, I'm working on the sequel for Hollow Hill, which has been a lot of fun so far. Here's what I got finished last week:

• Continue rough draft of the Cursed sequel, Dark Divinity
• Think more about what I want to do with the Areios Brothers series
• Finalize storylines for Elemental Army (my steampunk series)
• Start anthologies for February
• Work on my short story Needfire and prep it for (possible) ebook publication

Next week's goals are small and easily achievable:

• Continue single plotlines for the Areios Brothers stories
• Finalize storylines for Elemental Army (my steampunk series)

As far as the anthologies and Needfire go, I'm going to hold off on those until later in the month or beginning of February. That's all for now! :)

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment