Thursday 16 January 2014

Back And Forth... Emerald Street

The week is about halfway over and it's been fairly productive. It was a slow day at work yesterday so I was able to work on the series outline for the Areios Brothers. Assuming nothing changes over the next little while (and of course as a writer, I know that nothing is certain), the series will be about 13 stories long. I've only written the storyline for the sequel so far and a little bit of the first chapter, but I can tell you it will be called Shallow Water. I'm happy with what I came up with and am looking forward to getting stared on it in the next month or so.

Cursed: Dark Divinity went over some speed bumps over the last week or so, but after a 45 minute walk and some heavy metal tunes later, I'm back on the fast track with it and expect that the reworks and edits I need to do will be finished hopefully by the end of next week.

These were just some of the songs that were helping me write today:

1. The Calamity - Trivium
2. Menace - Five Finger Death Punch
3. The Forgotten - Killswitch Engage
4. Sister Charlatan - Bleeding Through
5. Bye Bye Beautiful - Nightwish
6. Worlds Collide - Apocalyptica
7. 4 Words (To Choke Upon) - Bullet For My Valentine
8. Thorns - Demon Hunter
9. Saddest Song - Dark New Day
10. The Mindmaker - Soilwork
11. You Are So Beautiful - Escape The Fate
12. Hollow Bodies - Blessthefall
13. Emerald Street - Alexisonfire
14. Burning Flag - Marilyn Manson
15. Dance With The Devil - Breaking Benjamin
16. Zed's Dead, Baby - Cancer Bats
17. Cut Throat - Kittie
18. Against You - Lacuna Coil



"Emerald Street" is one of those songs I could listen to all the time. It has a lot of meaning in the lyrics, it's fast and catchy, and so much fun to dance to alone when you have it stuck in your head... Not that I do that, of course. *coughs* Until next time!

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment