Monday 2 December 2013

Weekly Recap

First off, if anybody would like to read all of Hollow Hill, you can do so here on Authonomy! Some of the chapters might change a little as I read-through and re-upload them, but for the most part the story is going to stay the same. Just the details need some tweaking. 

Most of last week's goals have been completed:

• Finish my edits for Hollow Hill and submit it for review.
• Have Cursed: Demon's Daughter chapter 2 reviewed and edited (no, I haven't forgotten Constance and Dro).
• Finalize my idea(s) for my Agents of Limbo Christmas stories and prepare to work on them.
• Decide on what I want for the cover of Hollow Hill and either find a decent, affordable graphic artist to make it up for me, or make it myself. I used to be in graphic design during college, but my image manipulation skills aren't what I wished they'd be.


I go back to work this week so I'll be slowing down on posts again since I have a limited amount of time, but I'll be working extra hard and trying to get as much done as possible. A lot of it will be edits and rewrites. Hollow Hill needs some minor edits and touch-ups, and chapter 3 of Cursed: Demon's Daughter is being entirely redone. I've been sending pitches and queries to publishers and literary agents and will be continuing to do that.


So this is what my new week looks like:


• Continue editing through Hollow Hill
• Begin re-writes and edits of Cursed: Demon's Daughter chapter 3
• Decide/finalize my Agents of Limbo Christmas stories
• Post one Agents of Limbo Christmas story
• Send Hollow Hill and Cursed: Demon's Daughter to publishers and agents


This is a lot to get done, even for me, so don't be surprised if I don't finish it this week. I'll be putting the cover art on hold for now, but if anyone knows a digital artist looking for work, leave a comment below with a link to their portfolio.


Have a great week everybody! :)



Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment