Monday 21 October 2013

Organization Is Key... Weekly Update

About a month ago, I joined a great little writing group called GIAM, which offers peer support for and goal management for writers. Every week we're supposed to post a list of goals, and at the end of the week we post what we've accomplished, as well as general progress and cheers for other members. I'm very happy to be a part of GIAM, and the weekly goal recaps have been a huge help to me. I'm not an unorganized person at all, but having goals and deadlines is important for me so I don't get distracted by something else. This week, my goals are as follows:

• Finish another chapter of Cursed
Have Cursed chapter one reviewed and edited, ready for blog postingHave Hollow Hill edited and detailed and completely ready to go for NaNoWriMo
• Post a blog update about Cursed• Get back to my writing challenges


Some I've already done, and the Cursed update will likely come on Wednesday or Thursday. I was actually going to get back to writing some of it later today, and if things keep going the way they have been, I should have my first draft of Cursed: Demon's Daughter by the end of the month. At least, I would like to, since I won't be working on it at all during November for obvious reasons.

Good thing I like being a busy woman!

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment