Monday 21 October 2013

Bitter Pill

It's been a while since I've done a music post, so this is what I was listening to earlier today to get my thoughts going.

1. Living Dead Girl - Rob Zombie
2. Bitter Pill - DevilDriver
3. Machine - Static-X
4. I Wish I May - Breaking Benjamin
5. Andromeda - Dethklok
6. Emigrate - Emigrate
7. Chiron - All That Remains
8. Little Red Riding Hood - Amanda Seyfried
9. Made Of Scars - Stone Sour
10. Angel's Punishment - Lacuna Coil
11. Blood On My Hands - Death From Above 1979
12. Grim Goodbye - Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
13. Deliverance! - From First To Last
14. I Am You - Demon Hunter
15. Family Disease - Oceana
16. Livin' Life (On The Edge Of A Knife) - Bullet For My Valentine
17. Bread Of Shame - Creed
18. Mailbox Arson - Alexisonfire

It was a tough choice once again, but I had to go with one of beloved DevilDriver tunes.



I love this song not just because it's catchy and fun, but because to me it speaks about fighting through change when it hits you hard, and that's something that occurs in almost every story I write. So enjoy some DevilDriver, or another song from the list!

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment