Saturday 26 October 2013

Another Night In London

I'll be doing virtually nothing but writing today (Cursed: Demon's Daughter is almost done it's first rough draft! About 2 more chapters to go!), so here's some of what I'll be using to help me:

1. Lonely, Lonely - Taking Back Sunday
2. Man Without Fear - Rob Zombie
3. Hell And Consequences - Stone Sour
4. Better Metal Snake - Dethklok
5. Man Alive! - Billy Talent
6. Another Night In London - DevilDriver
7. King Kill - Marilyn Manson
8. Losing Sight - Mutiny Within
9. Find That Soul - Volbeat
10. Black Star Deceiver - Soilwork
11. House Of Wolves - My Chemical Romance
12. Counting Bodies Like Sheep To The Rhythm Of The War Drums - A Perfect Circle
13. The Maze - Lacuna Coil
14. Amerika - Rammstein
15. Diary Of Jane - Breaking Benjamin
16. Fixation On The Darkness - Killswitch Engage
17. Love Dump - Static-X
18. Machtkampf - Arch Enemy



I'm a little biased when it comes to DevilDriver, but this song's fast paced and perfect for writing fight scenes, which as you may have noticed with all my latest Derek and Liam shorts, is a lot of the time. 

Amy 

No comments:

Post a Comment