Thursday 30 June 2016

Goodbye Blogger, Hello Wordpress!

Yes, the title says it all– I'm moving from this blog to a brand new website. I'm still having challenges with Wordpress, so it's safe to say that what I've uploaded won't be the final website. I'd like to add a bunch of other features but as I've learned recently, Wordpress is very stubborn about what you can't and can't do.

Anyway, the site is cleaner and a lot more organized, and I'm happy with it design wise! Check it out below!


I will be keeping the blog open to redirect traffic, and potentially open my book shop. Once I understand more of what I have to do (website creation is not my forte), I'll keep everyone posted. Thanks for stopping by this final time!

Cheers!

Amy

6 comments:

  1. Hey Amy, the new website is looking great! Good for you for going fully independent and onto a platform that allows you full creativity and the features you want. Best of luck with creating the new bookshop, I'm sure it's going to be brilliant. Also, good idea in keeping the blog online as a redirect, it's amazing how many people lose regular traffic through not considering little things like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the new site, Amy.I've been toying with the idea of leaving Blogger and migrting to WordPress myself, but since my website is with another hosting site, and linked to my blog, I've so far resisted!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you tired of being human, having talented brain turning to a vampire in a good posture in ten minutes, Do you want to have power and influence over others, To be charming and desirable, To have wealth, health, without delaying in a good human posture and becoming an immortal? If yes, these your chance. It's a world of vampire where life get easier,We have made so many persons vampires and have turned them rich, You will assured long life and prosperity, You shall be made to be very sensitive to mental alertness, Stronger and also very fast, You will not be restricted to walking at night only even at the very middle of broad day light you will be made to walk, This is an opportunity to have the human vampire virus to perform in a good posture. If you are interested contact us on Vampirelord7878@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What are the signs of infertility in females?
    In women, signs of infertility may include:
    Pain during sex.
    Heavy, long, or painful periods.
    Dark or pale menstrual blood.
    Irregular menstrual cycle.
    Hormone changes.
    Underlying medical conditions.
    Obesity.
    Not getting pregnant.

    ReplyDelete