Monday 15 September 2014

Weekly Recap

The cold has gone for now, so I'm going to be enjoying the last bit of warmth before the weather starts getting serious. I'm getting a lot done in Cursed: Damnation's Door and am aiming for the rough draft to be finished by the end of the month. I at least finished half of what was on my list:

Continue Cursed: Damnation's Door
Plan Blood Moon 7

So here's what I'm going to try doing this week:

Continue Cursed: Damnation's Door
Plan Blood Moon 7 
Plan NaNo novel

I've been thinking about my NaNo novel endlessly, and have finally, finally, chosen the route it's going to take. I'm working on the plot right now and then I'll focus on world building. Once it's all settled, I'll focus on getting a cover. If all goes according to plan, it will be released next year in ebook format.

Now for more exciting news: In addition to my story Under The Spell  being featured in Way Too Fantasy webzine, another short story I wrote has been selected by Mocha Memoirs Press, the same publishers who released my first story, Call From The Grave. This new series is going to be called Death's Cafe, and will be coming out in the next month or so. I'm very proud of the story I wrote and am excited to see how it's received. It's also perfect for the Halloween season!

That's all for now! Have a great week!

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment