Monday 18 January 2016

Weekly Recap

Looks like I accomplished more than expected! Admittedly, I didn't want to do any kind of formatting, but I just purchased a discounted copy of Scrivener as part of one of my NaNoWriMo gifts, so I'm going to give that a try and see if it will save me from the stress of formatting. Last week I was also treated to reviewing a truly fantastic book, and received some Crimson Sky fan art from my best friend! Definitely a good week to achieve all of these:

• Continue writing Storm of the Gods
• Format Storm Born and Damnation's Door
• Promote Crimson Sky
• Consider my entry for the Mocha Memoirs Steampunk Horror anthology

I feel like I've been falling behind on certain projects lately (which isn't the case, but my mind works in weird ways), so I'm going to really push myself this week to do the following:

• Complete Storm of the Gods
• Format Storm Born and Damnation's Door
• Promote Crimson Sky
• Plan my entry for the Mocha Memoirs Steampunk Horror anthology
• Write and edit the final Blood Moon story

There are a few things I've yet to try for Crimson Sky's promotion, so hopefully I will get to those tomorrow, if not tonight. Storm of the Gods is dragging out more than I wanted it to, so I'm also hoping to wrap up the first draft by the end of the week. It's kind of a mess, but I've also found some flaws in the previous two Areios Brothers stories that will need to be mended so I can continue with the fourth book, which I swear I've half written already. Seriously, all my ideas are tunneling into that story, and I don't even know the full plot yet! 

I do think I need to take a short break and focus on Blood Moon and my short story for Mocha Memoirs Steampunk Horror anthology. I had a hard time thinking of what to write, but I think I'm going to go with a short prequel set in the Dark Sky universe. I feel like it would help a lot with promoting my new series, and I have a pretty fun idea I want to try out. 


So that's my plan for the next week! I'm having a bit of a slow morning, but hopefully I'll be able to pull myself out of it and get started on some real word counts. With that in mind, I think I should be wrapping up this blog post and getting to work! I hope everyone has a great week!

Cheers!

Amy

1 comment:

  1. Are you tired of being human, having talented brain turning to a vampire in a good posture in ten minutes, Do you want to have power and influence over others, To be charming and desirable, To have wealth, health, without delaying in a good human posture and becoming an immortal? If yes, these your chance. It's a world of vampire where life get easier,We have made so many persons vampires and have turned them rich, You will assured long life and prosperity, You shall be made to be very sensitive to mental alertness, Stronger and also very fast, You will not be restricted to walking at night only even at the very middle of broad day light you will be made to walk, This is an opportunity to have the human vampire virus to perform in a good posture. If you are interested contact us on Vampirelord7878@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete