Monday 28 December 2015

Weekly Recap (Last One For 2015!)

And we're back! I hope everyone had a fantastic Christmas and holiday season. I know I did. Vampire encyclopedias, chocolate, sleep, new books, family and friends, action movies, promotional art, pre-orders, and writing. Oh, yes. I definitely made this most of all this time off. Shame that this is my last day before going back to the grind for six days in a row. Still, I'm super proud of everything I managed to accomplish, including:

• Set up pre-orders and proof copies for Crimson Sky
• Continue writing Storm of the Gods
• First round of edits for Storm Born
• Read over and do minor edits for Damnation's Door

I have to say that I killed it with editing recently, though Storm Born will still need a bit more work. I've already contacted my editor and cover artists, and hopefully I'll be getting some Beta readers interested in the book before it comes out. If you happen to be a Beta reader and are interested in storms/X-Men/sexy knights, email me at amybraunauthor (at) gmail (dot) com. 

This week will be a little tricking since I have to go back to the Real Job and set up new goals for the new year, but here's what I'm hoping to do this week:

• Continue writing Storm of the Gods
• Send out edits for Storm Born
• Finish editing Damnation's Door
Complete cover request forms for Storm Born and Damnation's Door (the last Cursed novel)
• Start promoting Crimson Sky
Write and complete the next Blood Moon chapter

I think that's all I can fit in for this week. It's going to be a challenging one, but doesn't everybody cram things at the end of the year? I know that I should be going through my old clothes and finding things I can donate, but I'm going to hold off on that until next week. 

I'm very excited to start promoting Crimson Sky. I've already set up the pre-orders on Kindle, Kobo, Goodreads, and Smashwords, and will be working on using the fantastic promo art from Deranged Doctor Design as best as I can. 


This has been a crazy year for me, and I can't believe it's almost over. I've got tons of plans for the new year, and I'll share them all on Thursday's blog post. Until then, keep enjoying your holidays!

Amy

1 comment:

  1. Are you tired of being human, having talented brain turning to a vampire in a good posture in ten minutes, Do you want to have power and influence over others, To be charming and desirable, To have wealth, health, without delaying in a good human posture and becoming an immortal? If yes, these your chance. It's a world of vampire where life get easier,We have made so many persons vampires and have turned them rich, You will assured long life and prosperity, You shall be made to be very sensitive to mental alertness, Stronger and also very fast, You will not be restricted to walking at night only even at the very middle of broad day light you will be made to walk, This is an opportunity to have the human vampire virus to perform in a good posture. If you are interested contact us on Vampirelord7878@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete