Monday 20 July 2015

Weekly Recap

Last week was great as far as writing goes. Yet again I skipped out on a lot of my goals, but I'm almost at the halfway point of my current WiP, Obsidian Sky. I also featured new author Aimee McNeil on a guest post to help promote her debut novel, Alluring Song. I also received an amazing review for Path of the Horseman from Cassandra Reads A Lot, making yet another reviewer cry (unintentionally, I swear! Kinda). In more exciting Path of the Horseman news, I was contacted by a upcoming publisher behind a forthcoming short story. He asked me if I would like to donate a signed copy of one of my books to an esteemed library for a raffle taking place around Halloween. How could I say no?

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/25212843-path-of-the-horseman

So this is what I did (and didn't do last week):

Continue Obsidian Sky
• Create and finalize Dark Sky map for reference 
• Set up giveaway #1

And this is what I'm going to do this week!

Continue Obsidian Sky
• Create and finalize Dark Sky map for reference 
• Set up a giveaway

I might as well cross off the giveaway right now, since I'm getting it started. Since it's been gaining plenty of stellar reviews and will be featured on other author blogs over the next few weeks, I think it's appropriate to offer a free, signed paperback copy of Demon's Daughter!


Entry is simple: Leave me a comment on this post to tell me what fascinates you more: demon mythology or angel mythology. Please note: I am talking about the mythology and lore ONLY. I'm not looking for any religious opinions, so please, do not leave them. This is a purely speculative question in regards to fiction alone. Contest entries will stay open until Monday August 10. Looking forward to your answers!

On Thursday, I'll be hosting WeWriWa author Christina Ochs on the blog for an interview, and reviewing her new novel, Rise of the Storm on the weekend. Though the novel just took a dark turn that made me unhappy, I'm really enjoying the book. 

That's all for now! Have a good week! Cheers!

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment