Monday 23 February 2015

Weekly Recap

Last week had a good start but a bit of a slow end. I guess that's what we're supposed to call Life. That being said, not only did I have an interview with fellow Avast, Ye Airships! author Steven R. Southard, with a surprising guest in the comments, I completed the first draft of Midnight Sky!

• Continue/attempt to complete rough draft of Midnight Sky
Look at guidelines for March submissions and get ideas going
Continue planning and details for Bond novella
• Send in Cursed: Demon's Daughter edits to editor (will happen in a couple weeks due to editor's schedule)

This week will have simple projects, most of which I intend to complete before the weekend if I can:

• Complete and send in two remaining short story submissions
Begin Bond novella (tentatively called Project Immortality)

All of these projects will take up the rest of my week. I'm about halfway done The Maker of Monsters, my entry to April Moon Books Spawn of the Ripper anthology, which you can read a snippet of here. This week will also see the release of Lost Sky in Avast, Ye Airships! on Thursday, which I'm really excited for. The only downside to all this progress is that I'll have to push back the release of Path of the Horseman. The cover is done (and it looks great) but not yet sent. I should be getting it in the next few days, and will update you all with a new, confirmed release date.

Cheers!

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment