Monday 24 November 2014

Weekly Recap

Still moving at a good pace! I finished and submitted my short story for the Authonomy/Harper Collins' sci fi festival/competition, and Path of the Horseman is nearing completion!

• Continue Path of the Horseman
• Finish and submit story for Authonomy competition

Here's what I'll be working on this week:

• Continue Path of the Horseman

I'm leaving that as my only goal for now because I want to complete the novel by the end of the month, or sooner. I'm dying to get back into my other projects, including more Blood Moon shorts for the blog, editing Path of the Horseman and my Cursed series, returning to the Areios Brothers, and possibly starting a new series. And no, I don't plan on doing this all by the end of the year. I just like to have a game plan.

In other, more random news, the AMOK! anthology from April Moon Books, which features my award winner Dark Intentions And Blood, is on Goodreads and has a Kindle edition available! I read this collection while I was in Vegas, and had a great time with it. The stories are memorable, creative, and I can guarantee you won't read anything else like it. Honestly, I tried to narrow down my list of favorite stories, and found it nearly impossible to do so. If you like carnage, you need to give this collection a read!

Hope everyone has a great week! Stay warm out there, Canadians, and send your best wishes to those poor souls in Buffalo!

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment