Monday 25 August 2014

Weekly Recap

Last week was stupidly stressful, but I managed to get through it with most of my sanity intact. Here's what else I completed:

• Release and promote Needfire
• Continue Cursed: Damnation's Door
• Detail, world building, research for NaNo novel (Going to move this to probably Sept/Oct since nothing's coming to me right now)
• Plot and begin Blood Moon 6 (I've been miscounting)
Continue/complete my latest Mocha Memoir submission

I'm hoping this week runs a little smoother so I can concentrate on what really makes me happy. Here's what I'd like to finish:

• Continue Cursed: Damnation's Door
• Write Blood Moon 6 (I've been miscounting)
• Complete edits for Blood Moon 5
• Complete edits for Cursed: Demon's Daughter chapters 14 & 15

In other news, Needfire was featured on the website of my wonderful editor Eden Royce which is really cool. I've completed and submitted another short story to Mocha Memoirs, and I feel pretty confident about it. Fingers crossed about acceptance! I'm also waiting to hear back about release dates for a couple anthologies, so fingers crossed about news in that regard, too. In the mean time, I'm just going to have to remind everyone that Needfire (available on both Amazon and Kobo) and Call From The Grave are still out there, waiting for your enjoyment. Oh well. ;)

Have a great week!

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment