Monday 4 August 2014

Weekly Recap

Ever have one of those weeks where you feel like you've fallen off your horse and were dragged through the mud with no hope of getting back in the saddle? That was basically last week for me. Regardless of how much the Real Job and life were pulling me down, I got my therapy by getting back into writing with swinging force:

• New plot for Cursed: Damnation's Door
• Continue Cursed: Damnation's Door
• Detail, world building, research for NaNo novel (kind of)

I did some thinking for my NaNo novel and realized that it required too much research. Now, I don't mind doing research and learning new things, but it was getting too technical and didn't really seem like me. With this new version, I'm trying something totally different, but still more catered to my tastes. Here's what I plan on doing this week:

• Continue Cursed: Damnation's Door
• Detail, world building, research for NaNo novel

In other news, I can't believe it's been a month since the release of my first short story, Call From The Grave. It's kind of surreal, which will make it even more intense when my first e-novella, Needfire is released in a couple weeks. Right now, it's back to work!

Cheers,

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment