Monday 28 July 2014

Weekly Recap

Despite all my stress last week, I'm proud to say that I accomplished all my goals:
• Complete all Needfire edits and prep for release (copyright, ISBN, etc)
• Choose Needfire release date and finalize formatting
• Finish Blood Moon 5, edit, submit for review
• Continue Cursed: Damnation's Door

Now that I've kicked my writers block, I'm ready to move onto more projects and start crossing more off my list. This week, I'm hoping to:

• New plot for Cursed: Damnation's Door
• Continue Cursed: Damnation's Door
• Detail, world building, research for NaNo novel

I know it's early to be thinking about my November project, but I like having an iron plan before I get the ball rolling. In other news, I just finished and sent out my edits for Charlatan Charade, my short story for Breaking Fate Publishing. Hopefully I won't need to do anymore, and the cover should be done soon. Maybe.

I'm also redoing the plot for the third Cursed novel because I wasn't happy with it. I think it will take a much more interesting turn now and I'm aiming to get at least the rough draft done by November. I might need to go back and change some of the second book, but I don't mind because I'd rather have one cohesive epic trilogy than a bunch of mostly disconnected pieces. We shall see! Hope everyone has a great week!

Cheers,

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment