Monday 14 July 2014

Weekly Recap

Who else thinks last week went by in a blur? Some of you? Okay, glad I'm not the only one. Here's what I managed to finish:

• Look at how to self-publish on all the sites I want to sell Needfire and future work (I know, I know)
Needfire edits (I've hired another editor)
• Complete Blood Moon 4 write, edit, and send for review (restarted and about halfway written now)
• Complete my steampunk short story

• Continue Cursed: Damnation's Door

Last week was crazy but really accomplishing. I managed to finish all my shorter stories. Blood Moon 4 turned out way better than I expected, and remember that you can read the early version on Figment now. I also got my edits back from my Needfire editor and am steadily completing those. Hoping to finish them all and submit them for a second review by the end of the week. Here's what else I want to get done:

• Look at how to self-publish on all the sites I want to sell Needfire and future work (for real this time)
• Complete Needfire edits
• Start Blood Moon 5
• Continue Cursed: Damnation's Door

Now that it's the start of a new week and I don't have anything major coming up until August (two more releases, including Needfire!), I'll be able to get out of my backlog. The tentative plan is to get ahead on Blood Moon, go back to Cursed: Damnation's Door, then finish the details on my next self-published, full length novel, which will hopefully be released early next year (I'm writing it for this years NaNo). Hope everyone has a terrific week!

Cheers,

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment