Monday 23 June 2014

Weekly Recap

I admit that this past week has been slower in writing than I wanted it to be. First I was having trouble going through Cursed: Damnation's Door, which has hit a bit of a rut, and then I kept changing my mind about Blood Moon 4, though I seem to have come out of it. Here's what I managed to finish:

• Look at how to self-publish on all the sites I want to sell Needfire and future work
Needfire edits (if they come back)
Blood Moon 4 write, edit, post, and send for review (continuing to write, but nearing the end)
• Continue Cursed: Damnation's Door

This upcoming week means the end of the month, so there will be a lot more on my plate. Here's what I want to get done:

• Look at how to self-publish on all the sites I want to sell Needfire and future work
Needfire edits (if they come back)
• Complete Blood Moon 4 write, edit, post, and send for review
• Continue Cursed: Damnation's Door
Edit Blood Moon 3 and prep it for posting
Edit Hollow Hill's final chapters and prep it for posting
Edit Cursed: Demon's Daughter chapters 10 & 11 and prep it for posting
Edit Cold Trail chapters 3 & 4

I find it a little difficult to do anything related to Needfire since I still don't have the second part of my review back. If it doesn't come back soon, I might need to hound my editor a little bit for it. But starting in July I'll make myself learn something, since I am wanting an August release. Why do I get the feeling that time is going to fly by really quickly?

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment