Monday 9 June 2014

Weekly Recap And Exciting News

Granted there wasn't a lot I needed to finish last week, but it was all hard work!

• Complete Blood Moon 3, edit it, send it out for review
• Continue Cursed: Damnation's Door


This week will be more of a challenge:

• Look at how to self-publish on all the sites I want to sell Needfire and future work
• Work on any edits that are returned to me from publishers/editors
Blood Moon 4 write, edit, post, and send for review
• Continue Cursed: Damnation's Door

By the end of the week I should be getting edits back for my story Call From The Grave will be published in the Toil, Trouble, and Temptation series coming from Mocha Memoir Press, which I find really exciting, especially since the release date is going to be July 1! Less than a month! I can't believe it! I'm all smiles right now. Once the books are out, I'll provide links to the story, so mark July 1 on your calendars, people!

I'm also hoping to get back my reviews on Needfire and possibly Hollow Hill pretty soon. I'm patient and I know it takes time, but I like getting things done so I can move onto my next project. For now, I'm going to focus on Call From The Grave, since this will be the first published story of my career. I know I'm repeating myself, but I'm excited, damn it!

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment