Monday 30 June 2014

Blood Moon: New Moon

Don't worry– it has nothing to do with Twilight...

Skylar longs for longs for adventure, excitement, and possibly a date with her co-worker Damon. But after a car accident that leads her to meeting a dangerous looking stranger, Skylar notices a change in Damon's behavior. She's determined to find out what is bothering him, but she isn't prepared for the consequences, and soon her adventure becomes a nightmare.

- - -



- - -

At first, I struggled with this story. I didn't have a clear concept of what I was going to do, how I was going to make it matter in the end. But I worked through it, edited and thought, and eventually came up with a story that surprised me. I had a lot of fun writing Skylar's adventure, especially her big change at the end. It will be a lot of fun to continue making her grow as a character, and put her in confusing situations regarding the Council and the werewolf society. Particularly since like me, Skylar hates politics. Hope you enjoyed reading this!

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment