Thursday 1 May 2014

Bloon Moon: Gut Instinct

Here it is, as promised, the first short story in my brand new blog series, Blood Moon.

Quentin Troy is a dangerous man walking away from his past by looking for three things: Some drinks, a beautiful woman, and a good fight. He has no problem taking what he wants how he wants, but when the woman he has his eye on brings up a man from his past, Quentin might have gotten more than he bargained for...

- - -



- - -

I've always wanted to a short story from this kind of perspective. I can't even begin to tell you how much fun it was to write as the bad guy, and Quentin is one of my favorite bad guys. As soon as I started his story, I couldn't stop. It was a blast!

So, I hoped you enjoyed the first in the Blood Moon series. There will be a lot more on the way, so check back soon!

Cheers!


Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment