Wednesday 23 October 2013

So Much To Do, So Little Time...

Today has been a fairly productive day for the most part. I finally got my review for chapter one of Cursed: Demon's Daughter and should have the edits finished sometime tonight. It'll take a couple more read-throughs but will definitely be ready by the end of the month. I'm also working on the remainder of the rough draft, making a few minor adjustments as I near the end of the draft. I don't know if this happens to other writers, but when I get close to the end of a first draft of a story, I tend to go back and think about what doesn't make sense and what I need to change. It's at a slower part right now and I need some more research done, but what I came up with over the last couple days is better than what I had before.

Also, I've decided that on Halloween, instead of a 500 Word Challenge, I'm going to do an Agents of Limbo short story. I came up with the idea while I was on my walk today and think it will be a fun little story. I do miss writing Leon and Jace, and think it will be a good introduction to them. More details will come once I write and post the short.

In NaNo news, Hollow Hill is almost ready. I have a few details left to iron out, but the test writing I've been doing has been going really well. I'm excited to start it, as well as share it with you all. :)

So that's the mid-week update. I'll post another update this weekend wrapping up what I've accomplished over the week and what goals I'll be setting for next week. Stay tuned!

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment